Monday, February 6, 2017

Meetings with Masters- Divorce Real Estate: Legal & Title Perspective


Meetings with Masters: 


Divorce Real Estate from a Legal & Title Perspective 

Meetings with Masters is back!!! Once a month we will gather at Redhill Country Club to learn grow and help in the most common legal challenges in real estate! 
There is no charge for these classes, we are hopingthat through being a Strategic Busniess Partner that we can EARN your support and loyalty! 
These Classes are approx 1.5 hours in length. 


LUNCH: Attendees are welcome and encouaged to stay for lunch after the meeting. Please be advised that Lunch is available but is not included. Since we are at a country club, please be advised that a 20% gratuity included in every check.
Register Now!

When

Thursday February 23, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM PST
Add to Calendar 

Where

Red Hill Country Club
8358 Red Hill Country Club Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
 


Driving Directions 

Contact

Ryan J Orr
Team Title Guy: Ticor Title
909-767-0718 

2 comments:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on (agbazara@gmail.com) or add him on WHATSAPP +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    BETTY from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name Ella, i want to thank Dr Madu for the spell he did for me after i lost my husband to another lady at his working place, Dr Madu cast a love spell for me and in 2 days my husband returned home to me and my kids with so much love,if you need his help!! You can contact him via email: maduutemple@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2349038103368.

    ReplyDelete